Wednesday, August 18, 2010

English is maybe more suitable

I once wrote that I want to post blog entries in two languages, namely English and Bahasa Indonesia. My motivation was to explain conceptual topics in Bahasa Indonesia to help fellow Indonesians grasp important basic concepts, but judging from traffic and comments posted, people don't seem to care.

I was idealistic, but then I realize I don't have all the time in the world to do time-consuming-but-insignificant work. From now on I'm going to stick on using English.

2 comments:

  1. I'm bell, first time be here. Very interested in travelling, but dun have any experience travel alone.
    Do you have facebook? Maybe we can chat there..
    Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bell, you can find me in Facebook by my full name. see ya there!

    ReplyDelete